Science Adaptations Extra Credit Project
Due Wednesday, November 23rd!
Students are able to earn extra credit in science this trimester by using buildyourwildself.com to create their own wild creatures. Students are encouraged to get creative but they must be sure that their animal has appropriate adaptations for its environment. After students create their creature, they are to print it out and write about it. These writing pieces can include (but are not limited to) the following:
- What is the name of your creature?
- What does your creature look like? What does it do?
- Where does your creature live?
- What adaptations does it have?
- How do these adaptations help the creature survive?